RouteSmart for ArcGIS solves your everyday routing needs with a comprehensive suite of vehicle routing tools that model the unique constraints of routing high-density residential and commercial service workloads.
Its a powerful route optimization solution that gives you tools to balance routes and minimize travel time with address-specific, side-of-street level detail.
Using advanced algorithms, companies and organizations can significantly reduce their delivery and manpower costs, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. RouteSmart's routing solvers consider far more details than other solutions, including side-of-street service requirements, vehicle turns and maneuvering capabilities, historic traffic patterns and other factors to not only build efficient routes but safer routes as well.
A few of the unique features and benefits of RouteSmart include the following:
- Routing solvers for balancing and clustering workloads based on route time, number of routes desired, volume of mail/parcels, or geographic designation of routes (seed points)
- Models large volumes of address data (tens of thousands of addresses on up!) in a rapid fashion using contemporary computing hardware
- Supports evaluation of operational impacts of service offerings such as drop box location assignment and delivery or pick-up time of service commitment changes
- Create routes based on driving, walking and mixed mode routes including “park and loop” style routing. Constrain loops on either volume of mail or time.
- Automatically determine service modes for areas to be served via walking or driving service using unique “Determine Service Mode” feature.
- Complete support for modeling travel factors such as restricting delivery vehicles from traveling over streets in non-productive (dead-head/wind-shield time) fashion
- Account for and model time of service restrictions (time windows) for insuring unique pick-up and delivery time commitments for each customer.
- Factor for unique service times at each customer based on delivery or pick-up volumes. Additionally, account for extra distance and time spent walking within buildings or large facilities.
- Reduces the number of personnel, vehicles, vehicle miles, nonproductive time and expensive overtime required for operations
- Prints detailed driving directions and maps of service areas, individual routes, itineraries, etc.
- Evaluate multiple “what if” scenarios to quickly analyze and appreciate routing changes to dynamic or fixed routes before they are implemented.
- Complete support for end-user localization and tailoring of the interface. Full support for left or right side driving patterns, miles vs. kilometers distance measurements, etc.
- RouteSmart Macro Language for automating routine routing processes such as importing and exporting data and reports on a daily basis
- Operates in a GIS-based environment to enable powerful, complex spatial analysis of business data and route structures. Uses open ESRI databases natively for storing data and accessing it or exporting it to other applications
- Solvers available for licensing to embed in customized routing applications and business systems.
RouteSmart utliises technology partners like Esri and HERE and industry-specific partners to provide best-in-class solutions and give customers advantages that other solutions cannot match.