The Wireless Global Logistics Network (wGLN) is a message broker system used to communicate messages intended for, or sent from, mobile devices.It provides seamless communications between key Descartes solutions.
wGLN was designed to deliver the right message to the right system
- A single message received by wGLN can be sent to one or more endpoints.
- The format of the message is dependent on the type of system receiving the message.
- Each endpoint subscribes to each message type individually so different endpoints can receive different messages.
- business logic to translate a mobile activity into a series of commands the dispatching software can understand.
- intelligent rules for notifications and alerts to customers and internal staff
- Integration to Descartes Mobile or to other 3rd party mobile solutions.